Villavent VTC 700
$10,399.84 (incl. GST)
The SAVE VTC 700 heat recovery ventilation unit offers heat recovery levels up to 83%, designed for ventilated areas up to approximately 550 m2, with an airflow rate of up to 900m3/h.
Left and right handed models are available.
The SAVE VTC 700 is designed for installation on the floor in a laundry room or storeroom.
Out of stock
SAVE VTC 700 is a unit with white painted double skinned panels and comes with complete control functionality. The unit is equipped with a high efficiency counter flow heat exchanger. Energy efficient fans with EC motors as well as low-pressure filters reduce the energy consumptions and gives low SFP factor (Specific Fan Power) and low sound. The built in humidity sensor in extract air can be used for demand control.
All settings and features are accessible via the SAVE Touch control panel which is integrated in the front door. The panel is a color touch screen with a user friendly interface. The option for connecting one or more external control panels is available. In addition, control panel has separate user level for authorized installers and service personnel.
The home screen displays information such as airflow, temperature, air quality and active functions. You can select between MANUAL and AUTO mode or choose preferred settings from the pre-configured user modes.
SAVE Touch AUTO mode has many functions available that regulate the airflow according to CO2, presence, humidity, schedule etc. The demand function control gives effective and economical operation to ensure best indoor air quality. Alarm symbols indicate possible malfunctions and issues direct alerts if anything needs to be rectified.
The unit has an automatic defrosting function with 3 different modes to choose from, depending on the indoor environment as well as the outdoor conditions.
External connection board that has prewired inputs and outputs allows easy installation and setup of external sensors as well as external heaters / coolers and other accessories.
- High efficiency heat recovery unit with counter flow heat exchanger
- Heat Recovery rate of 83%
- Airflow Rate of 900m3/h
- Energy efficient RadiCal-fans, with EC-technology enables very low SFP and low sound
- Automatic defrosting function
- Demand control regulation as standard by the built-in humidity sensor in extract air
- SAVECair control with a capacitive color touch screen for easy use and commissioning
- Connection box outside of unit for easy installation
- Modbus communication via RS-485 as standard
- Internet communication over the Systemair cloud (IAM) is available as accessory
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 100 cm|