Villavent VSR 500
$6,541.81 (incl. GST)
The SAVE VSR 500 heat recovery ventilation unit offers heat recovery levels up to 84%, designed for ventilated areas up to approximately 400 m2, with an airflow rate of up to 600m3/h.
The unit can be installed in upright position on the floor or horizontally on the ceiling. A ceiling mounting kit is available as an accessory.
Out of stock
SAVE VSR 500 is a unit with double skinned, fully insulated panels and comes with complete control functionality. The unit is equipped with a high efficiency variable speed rotating heat exchanger and a moisture transfer function that regulates the rotation speed of the rotor. Energy efficient fans with EC motors as well as low-pressure filters reduce the energy consumptions and gives low SFP factor (Specific Fan Power) and low sound. The built in humidity sensor in extract air can be used for demand control.
All settings and features are accessible via the SAVE Touch control panel which is integrated in the front door. The panel is a color touch screen with a user friendly interface. The option for connecting one or more external control panels is available. In addition, control panel has separate user level for authorized installers and service personnel.
The home screen displays information such as airflow, temperature, air quality and active functions. You can select between MANUAL and AUTO mode or choose preferred settings from the pre-configured user modes.
SAVE Touch AUTO mode has many functions available that regulate the airflow according to CO2, presence, humidity, schedule etc. The demand function control gives effective and economical operation to ensure best indoor air quality. Alarm symbols indicate possible malfunctions and issues direct alerts if anything needs to be rectified.
SAVE VSR 500 comes with built-in electric reheater.
External connection board that has prewired inputs and outputs allows easy installation and setup of external sensors as well as external heaters / coolers and other accessories.
- High efficiency variable speed rotary heat exchanger
- Heat Recovery Rates of 84%
- Airflow rate of up to 600m3/h
- Moisture transfer function with automatic freezing regulation
- Energy efficient RadiCal-fans, with modern EC-technology
- Separate settings of supply and extract air flow
- Start-up wizard for easy commissioning
- Automatic change to summer operation (without heat recovery)
- Demand control regulation as standard by the built-in humidity sensor
- Inspection hatch on both sides
- Modbus communication via RS-485
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 100 cm|